Thousands of customers worldwide, in all sizes, in all industries, rely on VSE/ESA's robust, cost-effective batch and on-line transaction processing. Pay special attention to how VSE can fit into an overall e-business strategy for your company. With VSE as a core part of your IT infrastructure, you can be as competitive as you want to be.
BCI's clients benefit from sound advice and industry experience for VSE/ESA installation and migration planning. With the announcement of VSE/ESA 2.6, enhancements include:
- TCP/IP support for CICS External Call Interface (ECI)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for TCP/IP
- Upgrading the currency of e-business connectors introduced in VSE/ESA V2.5 to the newer J2EE standards.
- New hardware support - includes OSA Express (Gigabit Ethernet), FICON, and VSAM support for 3390-9 large capacity disk.
Our experienced personnel are ready to assist you in taking advantage of these exciting new enhancements. In addition, BCI also offers Systems Programming Assistance with the following:
- VSE system software installation, including optional products
- VSE system upgrade via Fast Service Upgrade
- VSE software maintenance application
- OEM software installation
- TCP/IP for VSE/ESA implementation
- VTAM customization
- NCP install/implementation
- IBM 9221 ICA to Multiprise 2003 with OSA or Multiprise 3000 Adapters
- ESO implementation (Multiprise 3000, hardware and software, internal disk)
- IOCP coding
- LPAR implementation on ES/9000, Multiprise 2000, or Multiprise 3000
- Multiple VSE guest support under VM/ESA
- System recovery following hardware failure
- Implementation of Token Ring and Ethernet Lans
- OSA-2 implementation
- OSA/SF implementation
- Performance consulting
- VSE "Health Checkup"
- Disaster Recovery planning / testing
- Contract Systems Programmer for VSE
- FBA to (E)CKD DASD conversion
- (E)CKD to non-similar (E)CKD DASD conversion
In short, BCI can assist with any VSE/ESA services.
Looking for assistance with VM? Visit our VM Services page.